Wednesday, August 14, 2013

April 24, 2013- A Happy Day

Dear Anne,
     Today is a very happy day.

        Just a few minutes ago, mom came in to my room. She hasn't spoken to me since Lucy and I spilled the grape juice and I've been in agonies over it for days. But she has forgiven me, and even says that she'll pay for the carpet.

       You know, Anne, sometimes I feel really depressed after a fight, even if I do deserve what I get, but when mom gives me a hug and tells me that she loves me, it makes it all feel better.

     She always forgives me, no matter what I do- or say I do.

    She gave me this beautiful little thing- a ring, with little emeralds in it. I love it so much. She says it's a present for me. It's so beautiful.

     I'm so tired now, Anne, but I am so happy. So, so happy.

                                          Yours now and forever,
                                                                Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment